Presentations without the messy cables
You walk into your meeting, ready to present. Rather than start fumbling with cables – with one-click you could have your presentation up on the screen and ready to go.
With so many things that can go wrong you’d need to be an IT expert to answer these questions!
- Is the resolution of the PC set correctly?
- Is the display on the correct input?
- Will the cable work?
- Will you be able to see your presentation on the screen and your laptop simultaneously?
- Mirror the content that you see on the device onto the screen or;
- Use dual screen to turn your iDevice into a controller and navigate the content on the big screen.
- Have the Apple TV connected to your screen
- Start the Airplay compatible app on your iDevice (it is identified easily by the airplay icon on the screen)
- Tap the Airplay icon and select Apple TV and you are ready to go.